amor al calor

amor al calor

lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Windows of Time


WINDOWS OF TIME




No time for words
Who am I?


No time to think

Tears of a lover

Drifted and shadowed

No time for the past
Who do I love?


He turns his back
I see the way no longer
Which road to take?

No time for mistakes....
No time for regrets
                                                                No time to rest
                                                         Never a moment to forget

He turns his back
My arms extended try to reach
He has no time
Has he gone with the setting sun?

No time to wonder......
Windows are caked by dirt

No time to cleanse the amber shadows

He turns his back with the dying sun
No time for my tears


I have simply, no time....








                                                        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario