amor al calor

amor al calor

sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017

The girl with a writing fetish

Hello there.

 Actually, I confess that I have not the slightest clue as to who would read this, but hey...

Let's begin with saying: I am not Amelia. I am the girl that lives through her and perhaps voices all of her deepest desires and instincts. No, I am the girl that you don't get to know. Amelia is the closest and purest idea anyone can ever create about me.

However, there was someone, a long time ago, that knew this Amelia. He had her in the palm of his hands and he liked that.

     Ironic....

             A new age, a new face and yet,sometimes  no matter how much history leaves a scar, we still go on scratching.  What stings the most is realizing,  after all these years, is that I still think of you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario