amor al calor

amor al calor

miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Diary Entry September 21, 2006 The Prince, The Artist and the Writer

Diary:




Today I will recieve all of my things from Gregory, and to put an end to this situation. I dont want to write about it anymore. I know I said that I was scared of giving my heart again, but the truth is that I do want to finally be with the man that will become my husband. I dont want to date or be in so many relationships..one after the other a nonstop marathon of "I love you...But i Love him now". Truth is, lately there have been two guys that in their own way have captured my interest....I just feel a little guarded is all.


They are...Edward the Prince and Marcus the Artist. Prince Edward forgot to call me to arrange our "date"....its safe to say that Prince Edward lives 20 minutes from my house. On the other hand, Marcus, the charming Artist lives in the  United Kingdom and he calls me almost everyday.  Honestly, I am getting fed up with Edward's ambiguious feelings. 

Marcus is truly something else. He is everything Edward is not. He calls me, which brings us closer as friends first. We write emails to each other. Yesterday he said that he enjoys our convsersations because we have been very honest with each other. If you are asking yourself..."How did they meet?"... Well, for now i will keep this a secret. 


If you ask me...yes I do like who he is. I admire him and he considers me a very intelligent girl. We are both praying that I get that Washington DC congressional Scholarship. He has mentioned that he would like to return to Puerto Rico with me so he can spend the summer here. That would be so much fun....I am never bored whenever I talk with him. Speaking of talking....my dad and Marcus talked over the phone the other day. Hmm..getting cool with the in laws? I think it's safe to say that Marcus the Artist from United Kingdom has the lead ...and the writer is ever more curious as to see what will happen. 

Sincerely,
ArwenLyn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario