amor al calor

amor al calor

miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Diary Entry October 20th 2006 The Prince round II

Diary, 

  Well, well. If you must know and i am sure you are dying to know the Prince called the writer today and asked her out on a second date. This time the date is in the conservatory of music. After giving it some thought (remembering the previous awful date) I, the writer decided to go with him. Was it a pitty date? Im not sure. The only thing i know is that today in youth meeting he was acting all suave since he kind of...actually very explicitly let everyone know that he was going on a date with me. He even said to a few people that we were dating. Hmm..the question is very simple... "are we dating?"...I had no idea. Today my brother told me that I couldnt go out on a date with Edward because and i quote "I am Marcus's girlfriend".... 

On that thought...I will let you know how the date goes...I dont expect much. 

Sincerely,
Arwenlyn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario